Monday 19 August 2013

Baby you're all mine!!


So as I love anything to do with soft lips, cute packaging and with them first in the USA I knew I had to get my smackers onto the Baby lips from Maybelline as soon as they came over to the UK.
These are currently on 3 for 2 at Boots (usual price £2.99) and as they had six different varieties I had to get myself all six to try out. I am never satisfied with just one!

The six I bought were; Intense care, Cherry Me, Mint Fresh, Hydrate, Pink Punch and Peach kiss.
I love the colourful containers and the large crayon-esque font. The products are easy to use as you pull of the cap and then twist.

I did reapply more frequently than the 8 hours stated because I wanted the super soft feeling to stay on my lips.

Three of the lip balms are clear ( Intense care, hydrate and mint fresh) whilst the other three have a hint of colour.
If anymore of these little beauties are released I will be snapping them up.

Have you tried the Maybelline Babylips?
Which one was your favourite? I love Cherry me! (I love cherries and pinkness)


Baby Lips goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment