Friday 30 August 2013

For the love of Oz!

I love, love, love the Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland. Whenever I see anything to do with them it gives me the feel-good-factor!

                                               Here are my Wizard of Oz goodies.
 
I went to see Disney's Oz the Great and Powerful as soon as it came out at the cinema and I loved it so much that I bought it on Blu-ray.
Above left is my Urban Decay 'Glinda' palette which was a limited edition and was released to coincide with the film release. I almost bought the Theodora palette too but with my hair colouring and blue eyes I felt that it wouldn't suit me. As soon as I saw them advertised I had to get one and waited im patiently until the release date! I thought the packaging was absolutely gorgeous and magical. How stunning is the head piece that Michelle Williams who plays Glinda in the film? I need one of those in my life to wear! This will be next on my wishlist.

In the centre of the photograph is 'Everthing Oz' by Christine Leech and Hannah Read-Baldrey. Available at Amazon (amongst other places)  This is a happy, inspirational book that makes me feel all creative just looking at it. Inside it has creative photographs and includes fifty things to creatively make and bake. I need to make a Toto cushion, cherry pie, bluebird wreath, cyclone cupcakes, squashed witch cupcakes, silver-nut sundae and I'm going to stop there because it's making me hungry! I absolutely adore this book so much that I also have two other books written by the same author(s)

 
 



 
Cinnamon says Hi!
 
 By same author.
All three are incredibly inspirational .
A peek inside.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment