Friday 30 August 2013

Vintage nice'TEAS'

Thought I would share another two of my favourite books which not only have fabulous content but look great as a decorative piece too.

These two books are amazing. I first saw the one on the right in Urban Outfitters and as I flicked through and saw the journey of photos and recipes I knew I needed this.

The 'Vintage Tea Party Year' by author Angel Adoree is my most recent purchase. The rrp is £20 although I purchased it *here* which is a bargain and comes with free delivery worldwide.

Angel encapsulates vintage style and is also the founder of The Vintage Patisserie, a popular vintage hosting company offering bespoke tea parties from a bygone era. These books are a guide for vintage lovers through the season with beautiful photography and includes charming illustrations.

"The Vintage Tea Party Year takes you on twelve months of parties, celebrations and tea-time treats as well as introducing more hairstyles and craft projects for your chosen theme"

They are  a complete guide to hosting your own tea party with different themes to suit the seasons and celebrations.

These books give me inspiration and in my head I can envision holding a tea party with scrumptious food and decorations. Think this needs to be on my 'to-do' list :)

I also absolutely love afternoon / high teas and I'm making it my mission to try out as many different ones as I can find and photograph them! I adore the perfectly cut sandwiches on the different tiers and one of my favourite material things in life is dessert! yum!


For more information here is her website; Angel Adoree

Do you own any of these books or know of any similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment