Monday 30 September 2013

Do the 'Monster Mash' NOTD

I tried out another one of my new nail polishes from Lush Lacquer and this one is named 'Monster Mash.'
I love the name of it . It reminds me of when I was younger and hearing the song!
When I saw the name of the nail polish it reminded me of Halloween time and it got me inspired to do baking and play Halloween songs. I now need an actual Halloween CD if there is such a thing!

The white base of this polish is different to any that I have in my collection and it has hexagonal specks of sky blue, bright green and pink inside. The blue and green actually reminds me of Monster's Inc.

I gave my nails  two coats at first,  photographed them and then added a further coat to ensure total opaqueness. The polish was smooth and had a creamy formula, which as you get used to it, gets easier to apply. On some nails again it was a little inconsistent ( as you can see on my little finger nail) but I would million per cent repurchase as it's something that is incredibly unique and the colours match my personality perfectly.

             From L-R Clockwise: One coat of polish // Monster Mash nail polish // Two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment