Monday 9 September 2013

Have your cake and eat it wishlist!

I love cupcakes. It takes me forever to choose one from a patisserie counter (so I buy two or three instead!) I love the look, taste and smell of them and would happily live in a house with cupcake wallpaper.
Here is some cupcake inspiration to brighten your day.
I had previously found a Helen Rochfort watch with a cupcake on it and I own a cupcake handbag from her which is amazing! The watch however is no longer online but I did find this tote bag. I love the Sindy bags that she has too. Check her out here
I neeeeeeeeeeeeed the sprinkles shaker. I want it as a decoration ! I also love the cup and the eraser set how adorable.

1......ASOS Patisserie de bain body cream £10
2......Urban Outfitters vanilla cupcake mug £12
3......Miss Selfridge cupcake air freshener £2
4......Accessorize lip smackers £10
5......Punky pins cake card £4
6......Urban Outfitters cake and ice-cream erasers £5
7......Accessorize unicorn sprinkle shaker £8
8......Helen Rochfort giant eco shopper tote Eat Me £20







No comments:

Post a Comment