Thursday 5 September 2013

I heart holographic!

I love holographic items so much that I'm sure I would wear it all from head to toe!
I already own a pink holographic Ipad case, two bags and some bow sandals. I just can't get enough of it!

I have also just found one of the most amazing stores on Etsy I'm your present which got me excited but then a little sad because I want all of her mermaid, castle and unicorn items so much! Looks like it's going to be a Happy Christmas to me from me!

1. Missguided Leonda skater dress £19.99 I love skater dresses they fit so well and add holographic to the mix I will look like a pretty sweetie wrapper.
2.ASOS Nails Inc special effects holographic now £8
3. New Look silver holographic phone purse £5.99
4. Imyourpresent Etsy £7.88 I want nearly everything from here!
5. Forever21 hologram ballet flats £13.75
6. Hologram envelope clutch bag approx £20.55 Ebay
7. Paul's Boutique hologram Maisy bag- I saw this in Selfridges and I am in love with it! I think they have stopped selling it and it is amazing.





No comments:

Post a Comment