Wednesday 18 September 2013

Jason Calming Lavender deodorant

Jason calming lavender deodorant roll - on

I received this through the post and I was pleased to try it out.
With deodorants the most important factor for me is for it to be long-lasting. I don't want to get half way through the day and have to reapply or feel like I need another shower.
With the Jason deodorant it claims that it has long lasting protection on the front of the label so I have been trying it out to see how it fares up against my trusty Sure deodorant.
I'm not really a lavender person but my mum loves it and uses it for many purposes. She has a lavender cushion and whenever I lay my head on that to watch a film I would be fast asleep within half an hour! However, even though you can smell lavender in it, it smells natural and I'm sure I can smell the grapefruit seed extract which is contained inside it.

Here's what they say about it;

"Our Pure Natural Deodorant Roll-on effectively controls odor for long lasting protection. Naturally sourced Corn and Rice Starches neutralize odor while Grapefruit Seed Extract known for its antimicrobial properties, help fight odor-causing bacteria. Natural Lavender and nourishing Vitamin E calm and soften your underarms.
Benefits
Long lasting protection.
NO: Aluminum, Parabens, Phthalates or Propylene Glycol."
 
 
 
Picture from here.


Packaging:
The roll-on is smooth and easy to handle and would fit in a handbag easily.
The lid twists securely so it won't leak.
It is made of plastic with a pearly finish and the label is stuck on and slightly uneven.


Price:
Usually has an RRP of £4.99 but you can buy it from their website here for £2.50 which I think is a great price for a natural product.

Performance:
I have tried this for over a week now and am quite pleased with the results. I'm not sure that I would repurchase after this has run out or not as I do like to smell of 'perfume' rather than 'naturalness' However when thinking about I would rather wear organic than artificial ingredients and chemicals.
I would say it lasts for around ten hours which is long enough to last until you arrive home after a day at work.
I like how it contains Lavender and Vitamin E to calm and soften your skin too.

Plus-points:
Price (At the moment being £2.50)
The deodorant being pure and natural.
Long-lasting





I won this from Om Magazine and you can buy it from here @Jasonnaturalcare.co.uk or Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment