Wednesday 4 September 2013

Polish me pretty!

I love creating these wishlists but it is taking me all my willpower to not pop them in my basket and check out. Definitely needing some of these for Christmas though with my favourites being Dollish Polish- how adorable is the little doll on the bottles?! I'm not sure if you can actually get them in the UK though and I want them so much.
My other favourites are the Models Own splash collection box set £20- the colours are absolutely gorgeous and they have glitter in- what more could I want? I own lots of these polishes already and I love them. The brand is innovative in bringing out new collections.
I absolutely love the look of the Lime Crime polishes too. I own one Lime Crime lipstick in the red shade and the packaging is absolutely amazing. It's the most gorgeous one I own.


1.Dollish Polish That's so 80's $80
2. Paul & Joe Limited summer polish in 'Caribbean' On sale @asos for £7.50
3.Lime Crime Parfait day $8 Lime Crime
4.Lavendairy $8
5. OPI Couture De Minnie ASOS £13.95
6. Once in a Blue Mousse Lime Crime $8
7. Models Own Splash box set £20

Do you know of any more polishes that I would love?

No comments:

Post a Comment