Monday 23 September 2013

Simplycook.com unboxing




Simplycook.com is a great new monthly subscription box that has just launched, which provides the perfect amount of taste ingredients for four different meals which arrive in  compact box that is designed to fit straight through your letterbox. All you need to do is add the fresh ingredients

The box also contains recipe cards with step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow. The cards have a large photograph of the end result on one side so you can see what your meal will look like and on the other side it gives you a list of ingredients that are found in the box, a shopping list so that you know what to buy, the method which is clearly numbered and at the bottom is the kit ingredients so that you know exactly what is contained inside the little tubs.

The four taste ingredients for the meals to make I received were; Lamb Tagine, Jambalaya, Prawn Linguine and Balinese chicken which look delicious and I can't wait to make these meals. Even though I'm not really a seafood fan and two out of my four recipes are for prawns and salmon my other half will love these. These look so tasty I will definitely try them anyway.

The little pots I received contain ingredients such as; Tagine paste, tagine seasoning, garlic oil, Cajun seasoning, jambalaya paste, lemon and pepper sprinkle, fish stock, Balinese paste and Balinese seasoning. The use by date is clearly marked on top of each of the tubs and they have a good shelf life.

"We have spent some time finding out what is difficult about cooking quick, taste inspired food at home. And now we aim to solve all these problems- we supply the recipe inspiration, all the hard to find 'taste ingredients', and simple instructions. This should mean guaranteed results in around 20 mins-  minus all the usual hassle."

Subscription costs £9.99 per month and you can sign up here.
All new subscribers can receive a 50% discount off their box with a code from their Twitter page here.

What do you think to this new subscription box? It inspired me as I think they look really tasty and I've just discovered I can actually cook!

(I received this from their Twitter competition and was not obliged to write a review but I thought I would share the foodie love <3 )

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment