Friday 18 October 2013

Birchbox Unboxing October

My Birchbox arrived today and as always I get excited to see what is contained inside.
I was really impressed by this months box especially after receiving another branded box which I felt lacked with contents this month.
This month they have sent out the products which have received the most hype on social media networks which is brilliant as I think the majority of people will therefore find the products beneficial.
Inside the cute-sized cardboard box, there was again a branded drawstring bag with complimentary orange features. This month they have featured a new idea of keepsake cards which contain a list of apps, how to's and a list of their social media to connect with their audience. Their magazine is now available online. I liked the little cards and their innovativeness in being one step ahead and trying something fresh.

Birchbox October


Drawstring bag

Products contained inside

New keepsake cards

All the products this month

Lifestyle Extra- UltraDEX

Can't wait to try out this recalcifying and whitening toothpaste as it is something different and is award- winning. I've never heard of recalcifying before. It's been clinically proven to rebuild tooth enamel. I received a mini version and the full sized product would be £5.49 which is more expensive than lots of toothpastes available on the market but good if it has great results.
Dr. Lipp original nipple balm for lips.

 I already received one of these in my Glossy boxes but with the size of the little tube, two will always come in handy. Full size of this would be £11.50.
Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
 I received a 7.5g tube and the full size of this product would be a whopping £67! I am intrigued to find out what difference this skin exfoliant will make.

theBalm cosmetics Stainiac
 I received 1.2ml which is a teeny sample in a 'diddy' bottle that wouldn't look out of place in Alice In Wonderland. This is a hint of tint for cheeks and lips. The full size product would be £10. I have the Benefit version and a MeMeMe version also now.

Laura Mercier foundation primer- radiance
 "The universal pearl tint creates a soft focus effect to minimise the look of imperfections with a radiant finish."
Full size is £28.

KMS California- Curl Up Wave Foam Mousse
 I can't wait to try this out as it will be perfect for my hair type. This would be £15 for the full sized product.

Beauty extra: Egyptian Magic
A multi-purpose healing skin cream which would cost £29 for the full size. As you can see I received three samples of this. You rub the cream into your hands until it turns into an oil and then you can apply it to your skin or ends of hair. Very intriguing.

I think that this is an excellent box full of products this month and with the two added extras it really feels as though it's good value for money.

Did you receive this box? Is it the same as mine?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment