Monday 21 October 2013

I ❤ Fall Tag!


 I was tagged to do this post by the lovely Beautiful Jewell

♥ Questions:

1.) Favorite Fall lip product?
A: At this time of the year my lips need more of an intensive treatment due to the change in the weather. I love my new Korres Lip butter as this makes my lips feel super smooth.

2.) Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

A: Well I still stick to pastels and glitters even at this time of the year. My favourites at the moment are my Lush Lacquer ones.

3.) Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?

A: I haven't been to Starbucks for a few months but I want to try the pumpkin one! Other than that I love hazelnut, cinnamon, cappucino or caramel lattes.

4.) Favorite Fall Candle?

A: I need one in a cinnamon scent mmmmmmmmmm.

5.) Favorite Fall Scarf or Accessory?
A: River Island cutesie hats.

6.) Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

A: I've not heard of the haunted hay ride or corn maze before but I would be scared stiff in a haunted house too unless it was one of those rides at Alton Towers or something!

7.)  Favorite Halloween movie?

A: Hocus Pocus yay! Reminds me of when I was little.

8.) Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

A: I love those chocolate apples with the sprinkles yummmm! I also love parkin and a little bonfire toffee to fully soak up the atmosphere.

9.) What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

A: I'm not sure yet! Although i love dressing up . It's fun!

10.) What is your Favorite thing about Fall?

A: Onesies, hot chocolates, marshmallows, snuggling up when it's cold outside, the getting-nearer-to-Christmas feeling.

I tag everyone who wants to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment