Friday 1 November 2013

A little 'Pink dip-dye' never hurt anyone

I saw the new Bleach London colours and I 'needed' to get the rose pink to do my hair.
When I went to the city on Saturday though they only had one colour left in Seafoam which was a green colour. It would have been like I'd jumped in a swimming pool of chlorine so I passed on that one! (It's probably a lovely Mermaid colour but not for me to try now.)

That's when I saw the Schwarzkopf xxl live pink in Boots and I thought I would give it a try. I only wanted to dip dye the ends for an effect so that is what I did. Oh and it's only £4.50!
It was really easy to use and I left it on for around thirty minutes. In the pack you get two sachets of conditioner and it's made my hair super soft. It's meant to last between 6 to 10 washes and I've already washed it three times since Monday and it's still as vibrant as ever.

I'm still going to try the Bleach London when I can get my hands on the rose pink, lilac or blue as they are gorgeous. However I'm quite liking this temporary dip dye in shocking pink <3








Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment