Friday 29 November 2013

Avon Ultra Colour Lip crayon- Showstopper Pink - FOTD and a little Bambi!

Hello everyone !
Has anyone got any good bargains for Black Friday ?
Thankyou so much to the people who read my blog and those who follow, share and comment <3

Today I have a FOTD because I actually look alright today ha ha! I love this new Lip Crayon which I will talk about in a moment and oh my word to me it's Bambi Friday! Look at my gorgeous jumper. This is the one I showed in my haul. I saw it in a magazine and NEEDED it in my life.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

I've only ever ordered a few things from Avon in the past but now I'm starting to love it more. I saw the Avon lip crayons advertised in a magazine and it was the fuchsia shade that was shown. I really wanted it! A couple of campaigns back when the lip crayons were first being introduced they were on special offer and I think I purchased it for £5.50. Rather than getting the fuchsia shade though my eyes were drawn to showstopper pink and I was sold.

Packaging:
The lip crayon is packaged in a black cardboard little box which I don't care for too much as the rest of their lipsticks and nail polishes arrive in this too. I just treat it as though it's protecting the lip crayon inside.
I like the simple design of the crayon and that you can see the shade at the bottom part of the stick.
The crayon is twistable which I love so no sharpeners are necessary.
The logo is in silver and is clear to see and effective against the black.

Price:
Just looked on their website and they are down again to £5.50 and if you order one you get a free  plump pout lip gloss too at the moment! You can buy it here.

Performance:
I love this lip crayon. I think I have a bit of a thing for crayons! The colour is absolutely gorgeous and highly pigmented and applies smoothly with a shine. It's not overly moisturising and as I rub my lips together it feels like a lipstick does. Next time I will apply my lip butter underneath beforehand. The colour lasts and is vibrant and I would definitely repurchase.
Avon has some little gems.

Plain black box it arrives in and a Cartier advertisement.


Lip crayon stick.


Applies smoothly with a sparkle.

 FOTD - Today my makeup consists of Benefit Fake-Up, Coralista blusher, Bourjois chocolate bronzer, Urban Decay eyeshadows, Urban Decay eyeliner, Avon Showstopper pink lip crayon and Maybelline Falsies mascara.


Love love love the Bambiness.


Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment