Friday 1 November 2013

Beautyuk Intergalactic - SPACEMAN! NOTD

Space man - Intergalactic times! I can't stop singing the song now I've seen the name of the polish.
I kindly received the Beautyuk nail polish in Galactic* which is in the number 12.

I love glitter nails - they look glam and when they chip (as polish does quickly on my nails) they are easy to top up.
 This polish contains little hexes of gold, red, green, turquoise and purple and does look super space-y. I was drawn to it straight away and it adds a sparkle to your day.
Although looking close up at it then, it's reminded me of Christmas colours. Holly red, Christmas tree green and gold baubles. Plus Quality Street purple and starry blue hints.It will be perfect for the festive season.

It only costs £3.49 which I think is a great price for a nail polish and you can buy it from Superdrug or here.  The polish is easy to apply and below I have photographed the effects of 1, 2 and 3 coats.
You could get away with one coat as the glitter is dispersed quite evenly, however I prefer a more sparkly look and therefore more layers look more effective. My motto is you can never have enough glitter in your life.

Have you ever spilt loose glitter on your carpet though by accident? The effects are very twinkly but it's so hard to vacuum!

Take a look at the glittery goodness.

Intergalactic Beautyuk // One coat // Two coats



 Laura
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment