Monday 11 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection Week 2 Get to know me !

As in my previous post I mentioned that I had joined Ellie's Little Vintage Camera #BritishBloggerSelection group and on Saturday she e-mailed me the themes on what to write about.
 
Week 2's Theme is a question and answer interview to get to know more about the people who are behind the blogs.
 
So here goes :)
 
Week 2 - About You Q&A/Interview

Question One: Why do you like blogging?
 Well I absolutely love reading them and thought I would share my interests and snippets of my life. It's also a fun challenge and gets me to try out all of the beauty products /clothing/ items I have.I also love writing and seeing the final result of a blog post.


Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name?
 It just popped into my head. I love rainbows and I love glitter. Sometimes in life you just need that ray of sunshine on a dark day and so I changed the sunshine part to glitter as it's sparkly, has the same concept and it's twinkly!


Question Three: Where from the UK do you come from?
 Originally from a small town in  Lancashire, England.  However I have recently moved to Scotland to the city :)

Question Four: Favourite colour?
 Definitely hot pink or pastel colours such as mint and peach. Oooo and I love turquoise as well.
 
Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Ray?
 Well I  definitely don't dislike her but she's not one of my favourites.
 
Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have?
 Well I can sing and I found out I can cook !! 
 
 Question Seven: Celebrity Crush?
 I've never really had crushes on celebrities. I know when a person is good looking but that doesn't mean that I will have a crush on them.
 
Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time?
Away with the Fairies as she has very similar tastes to me and I really enjoy reading Hannah's blog. She loves Disney and pink- winner!
 
Question Nine: What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection?
I saw it on Ellie's blog and I just thought I would go for it and be spontaneous. It's a great chance to talk to other bloggers, be part of a group, have designated topics to write about and it keeps things fresh and interesting.

Laura 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment