Monday 18 November 2013

#BritishBl​oggerSelec​tion Week 3 Favourite clothes shop

For week 3 of #BritishBloggerSelection which is Ellie's group over at Little Vintage Camera the theme is Favourite Clothes Shop.

Clothes, clothes, clothes. I absolutely adore clothes. I love them so much that I can't fit them into eight drawers, a wardrobe and two rails. I do feel better when I have had a clear out because as the saying goes 'Tidy house, tidy mind' but I still have lots and I still want more <3

So my favourite clothes shop(s) would be Bank, Primark,  River Island and sometimes Topshop.

I adore Primark for its bargains and could happily spend half a day in there as I absolutely love it.
I love River Island for its dresses, jumpers, shoes and cutesy hats.
J'adore Topshop for its jewellery, dresses and makeup section.

However Bank is gorgeous. I cannot walk past this shop without running inside to see the new collections. I love their own brands ( my favourite being Ribbon) and I love Lipsy and Paul's boutique. I was only on their website a few days ago and there are so many utterly stunning pieces that it makes me want them all.

Here are some of my favourites and a link to their website.
(All photos taken from their website here.)


I had to stop here and get off the website quickly because I could just buy it all!
These are absolutely stunning pieces and make my heart flutter!
As you can see I love holographic, hearts, sparkles, turquoise, bling, being comfy, studs, hot pink and black <3
These items are perfect and I want them all :)
These items are perfect for the festive season and also for Christmas gifts.

What is your favourite clothes shop?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment