Saturday 9 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection with Little Vintage Camera

Yesterday I joined Ellie's new group called #BritishBloggerSelection

Ellie blogs over at Little Vintage Camera Blog

Here is what she said about her new group:

" Hello,
Today we are going to talk about my little blogging group called #BritishBloggerSelection which you can join in too!

#BritishBloggerSelection is a group of British bloggers, it doesn't matter what your blog is about, it could be a lifestyle blog, a cooking blog, a fashion blog, beauty blog, you just have to be British!

I started #BritishBloggerSelection because I saw blogs with badges such as #I'mPartOfThe30DayBlogging Challenge or #MinnesotaBloggers or something along those lines!

How this works: Each week on Saturday I'll send you a theme to blog about and from there you blog about whatever you want related to that theme!

If you want to join in contact me with your blog URL, blog name and your first and last name and from there you are added into the group!

Thanks!"

So I'm excited to join this group and read all the other people's posts on the same theme.

You can still join the group. Just send Ellie your blog URL, blog name and your first and last name :)

In fact my Gmail has just pinged with an e-mail from Ellie. Let's see what the theme is ...........

Have a lovely weekend!

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment