Monday 11 November 2013

Christmas 'Choies' wish list

With Christmas fast approaching I get so excited with the variety of items that are available on-line and in shops. The more I look for gifts for people, the more I see for me!

After browsing the Choies website I found lots of gorgeous pieces. Although I have chosen some warmer, sensible pieces for this time of year, I just can't help how my eyes are drawn to princess dresses and candy prints!

Studded ankle boots // Long line faux fur coat // Mickey beanie
  Pink candy sweatshirt //  Contrast geometric jumper // Tiger print sweatshirt
Lace dress // Pink Princess dress // Unicorn print sweatshirt

I had to narrow my choices down to nine so that they fit all on one picture!
So the top row are things I would definitely wear for winter time. I adore studs and these black boots would be so versatile.
My theory is that you can wear little dresses but then just pop a faux fur coat over the top when your outside to keep snuggly and warm and then just whip it off when you get to your destination!
I used to not like hats whatsoever. I don't like how they squash your hair but I've grown to love cute hats and I love Disney and pink so I would wear this out everyday.

I neeeeeeeeeeed this candy print sweater! That is all I shall say on it !

With the geometric jumper I love the colours. Pink and grey go great together.

I would pair the Tiger top with black disco pants or pleather leggings and black high shoes to dress it up.

The blue lacy dress I have seen the exact same one/similar on Lucy Mecklenburgh and it looked stunning. This dress is gorgeous.

Just look at the beauty of this pink Princess dress. I need this to wear for New Years Eve <3 I love the ruffles and the colour. It's available in lots of different colours which makes it a hard choice for the shade to choose.

Finally, I love unicorns and I need this jumper. That is all.

Have you shopped at Choies before?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment