Thursday 14 November 2013

Glossybox November Unboxing 2013

I received my Glossybox this morning and, as ever, was excited to see what it contained.
Here is what is contained in my box this month. I am really happy with this month's selection of goodies :)
I had enough Glossydots to order this for free so that makes it even better.
I've always loved Glossybox but was disappointed with my box last month for the first time as it lacked products and substance for me. This month they are back on fine form with an array of beauts.

The November edition has the magazine with it, just like last months.

Beautiful presentation.

Lots of contents included this month.


 Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow- Dams £16.80
I received the black shade which will last me ages as I will only wear a tiny bit to blend.
Oh my goodness £16.80 for an eyeshadow? Woahhhh! I think this is the most expensive single eyeshadow I have ever owned.
Was there different colours distributed for these or were they all black?


 Vichy Idealia Life Serum 2x 3ml of serum and 1x 3ml of Smoothing and Illuminating cream. This would be £29.50 for 30ml.
I love the cute little drawstring bag that the products are in. This item made me smile because it just looks super cute.
 Elegant Touch Nail Remover Polish Pads £2 for 20 pads.
I don't actually have any nail polish remover at the moment so this will be extremely useful. Especially when I review nail polishes frequently. I've not used these before either so it will be good to review them.
 Gosh Cosmetics- Velvet Touch Lipstick 148 Sundown Full size £6.49
I was really pleased to receive a lipstick in my box. I own a couple of orange lipsticks but they aren't as vibrant as this one so I can't wait to try it out.
 Yves Rocher France Hand Cream Full size £1.95
Oh my goodness this is divine. It's like rubbing a Terry's chocolate orange all over my hands with the chocolate mess! My new favourite hand cream. Chocolate and fruit are my favourite scents- Definitely a winner.

Overall I'm incredibly happy with my contents this month <3
I love the handcream, lipstick, nail polish remover pads and the Vichy serum samples.

Did you get the same as me?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment