Monday 25 November 2013

Kukee Jewellery Mix haul

After receiving two Kukee rings in my AX Paris goody bag I searched their website and decided upon these goodies <3 I have worn my blue Druzy ring and infinity ring lots since I received them.

There are so many gorgeous items to choose from and they would be perfect for stocking fillers/ main presents. My personal favourites are the Druzy rings, Galaxy framed necklaces, celestial rings and alternative princess neckalces <3
I love lucky bags. I think it's the excitement of the unknown for what you could receive so I chose two of them.
The speed of delivery is amazingly quick as they arrived through the letterbox the day after the order and the little box was presented beautifully inside with pink tissue paper and Kukee stickers. Silvana also popped insde a gift <3 I think all of these jewellery pieces came to £12.50 which is amazing!

Here's what I received.


I have so many shirts that these black and teal collar pins will dress them up even more. They did have pink but they had sold out as I would have got them also. 
I love the pink and green statement necklace as this will add a pop of colour to one of my outifts.
These fruity earrings are supercute and came as a pack of two random ones. 
These are the gift earrings that were also popped in as an extra :)
These two paper bags are the lucky bags which contained all of this jewellery <3

I would definitely recommend Kukee!

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment