Tuesday 19 November 2013

Miss Glossy Box Unboxing Nov/ Dec 2013

Hello <3

My Miss Glossy arrived yesterday and it was the November/ December one and came in a red drawstring bag this time which is very festive. I look forward to getting this beauty  bag very much as it is fun and colourful. I think it is meant for a younger target audience but I am young at heart and I love it.
Miss Glossy is out every two months and I am subscribed to it. It costs £7 for the beauty box/bag which I think is a good price.

The theme for this box is to get through the winter months in style with a clear complexion, stand out eyes, fresh scents and attractive nails.

Here's my unboxing and my first initial thoughts on the products that I received.


 I love how Miss Glossy box send out the items every two months in a different coloured bag. I'm not a 'red' person but I loved this bag as it made me even more excited for Christmas time. You also get a card with a message and on the back the prices and information are stated about the products.


 Here are all of my products contained inside the bag this month. I received five different items this month.

 These are my favourite product this month. I absolutely love the retro design and I really like nail wraps as they make your nails look special for an event/ night out. I haven't seen the other Little Mix nail designs but these ones must be based upon Jesy's cartoon dress she wore. These cost £6.

 I am impressed with this as it is a full sized product and it will be really useful as I still get breakouts on my  skin. This retails at £13 so my bag was definitely worth the price I paid for it.
 This is also another full sized product. I do like Jelly Pong Pong but they are expensive. This is a wearable colour and I will use it as an eyeliner. It retails at £10.50 which I would not repurchase at that price. I could get a top, ring and ruffly socks in Primark for that price.
 I don't mind receiving perfume samples as long as they are pleasantly scented ones and this one is as I have used it before . 50ml would cost £38.50.
I'm not really a fan of So...? scents at all but as it is a small can and a bodyspray I'm sure I will get good use and use it up quickly. I've just sprayed it and it's actually nice ! I think it's because it reminds me of growing up as a teenager and I didn't like them then either! However smelling them again has made me change my mind a little. This product would only be £1.69 if it was a full sized product at 75ml. I received 50ml.

So that was my unboxing.

 Which is your favourite item?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment