Thursday 28 November 2013

Nails Inc Polish for Kate Spade - Uptown Glamour and Soho Silver - Glamour magazine

I subscribe to Glamour magazine but because Royal Mail have changed their policy on sending out nail polishes I didn't receive one with my magazine. Instead they popped a letter inside and you can pick one up from a shop in the city. I haven't got round to going into Harvey Nichols so my lovely mum bought me two extra magazines.
 She picked up the Uptown Glamour which is a goldy colour and Soho Silver. The Nails Inc nail polishes are  full sized bottles and freewith the Glamour magazine this month for £2 which is a bargain.

The other two colours available are red and black but I don't particularly like them, they just aren't colours that I choose. If you like them, buy the magazine quickly before it sells out.

The polishes are perfect for Christmas and applied like a dream. I really noticed the difference in quality when applying these polishes. The brush strokes applied smoothly and neatly. I have only used one coat for now and to me this is opaque and is enough to show off its beauty. I have not used a topcoat either.

So here are my Christmassy nails ......

Kate Spade Nails Inc for Glamour




Uptown Glamour and Soho Silver

One coat of polish with two accent nails.


With flash to show the true colours.
I applied the Uptown Glamour to two of my accent nails (thumb and ring finger) and Soho silver to the other three.

They look really Christmassy <3

Dis you pick these up?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment