Monday 25 November 2013

Wishlist for Christmas with FD Avenue and The London Perfume Company

A pastelly Christmassy wishlist that excites me even more for Christmas festivities. I adore pastels and would happily wear them all year round, even in the colder months.

Here is my wishlist from FD Avenue and The London Perfume Company and I have added a winter sparkle to it complete with Santa hat, antlers and a full reindeer sleigh.

First of all I chose this Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum as the bottle just looks candylicious. Look at the detailing of the diamantes in the eyes too! This is now only £13 too.
I think my outfit choices are perfect for an all day event. I always get changed if it is a full day / night event hence the two dresses!
The oversized knitted jumper in mint can be popped over the top of the dress through the day for a block pastel effect and then taken off if indoors. Likewise with the Geek rabbit jumper in mint I'm all about the warmth!
I love these two dresses;  Pleated Open Back Floral Lace Skater Dress In Pink and the Lace Prom Pleated Dress In Mint. I think I have a thing for mintiness.

All you need to complete the outfits is a spritz of Meow, a pair of complimenting pastel heels, a sparkly clutch and voila <3


Laura xoxo
*This is my entry in to this competition <3

No comments:

Post a Comment