Sunday 29 December 2013

A sparkly New Years Eve outfit plus update

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas. I have been down to England and got back home yesterday. I spent the time catching up with my family and went to my grandad's funeral. I saw some family that I hadn't seen in years which was bittersweet. I got super spoilt with gifts and I love seeing people's face when I've bought them a present that they will love. I am also now engaged- oh my goodness- which is probably why I have been living in a dreamland and not blogged for 11 days! On Christmas Eve I also went to my hairdresser and had my hair dyed dark! Eek very brave!
I have missed blogging and wanted to post all about my outfit for New Years Eve which is the next big celebration which is approaching fast!

I was very kindly gifted this gorgeous *Ribbon Sequin Top Maxi dress from the PR Executive at Bank Clothing which is perfect for New Years Eve. I always shop at Bank for a special occasion such as New Years Eve, Weddings or nights out as the quality is amazing, it's my favourite shop and for me they always guarantee that I will find the perfect outfit  to look glam.

I thought I would show you what my dress will look like and what I am styling it with before it gets to New Years Eve as by then it would be too late to buy it or a similar one for yourself from Bank. I will then pop some pictures on when I've worn it on New Years Eve.


 Here's the length of the dress which focuses upon the chiffon-esque overlay. I originally loved a turquoise sequinned bodycon dress but thought this one would flatter my figure more after eating chocolates all Christmas!


The back of the dress is sheer and features a key-hole.


I only own a couple of purple pieces and the shade of this is perfect for my colouring. I love sequins and it compliments the black excpetionally well. I just love the floor length maxi design as it will look super glam for NYE.



My outfit complete with accessories.


Here are some of my Christmas gifts too off my mum and dad that I am accessorising with.



With this dress these black shoes that I own from New Look will pair perfectly. I need some added height for the extra glamorous factor. If I was to wear this dress on holiday I would wear it with sandals.


My new gorgeous statement necklace form Primark for £5. I love the chunkiness and the diamantes but most of all the rainbow crystals that have a hint of purple.


My mum knows me so well. Heart - shaped ring with rainbow crystals <3


These are from the Clothes Show Live in their goody bag. I love glitter polishes as they last longer than regular polishes on me. I adore the Clothes Show Live- Showstopper on the left.


I adore this rainbow crystal hairband. It reminds me of Ozma from Return to Oz.

A rainbow crystal clutch bag from Primark. Do you notice a pattern here !!

Et Voila. Super glam , rainbow crystallised and sparkly just how I like it <3

Thank you so much to Bank for the amazing dress to base my accessories around and I wish everyone a Happy New Year.
I can't wait to blog about my new gifts and reviews <3

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment