Monday 16 December 2013

Glossy Box December - Christmas Unboxing

Hi everyone,

My Glossy Box and Birchbox arrived two days apart this month. I love receiving beauty boxes as they are like presents to yourself. I love the little boxes and the presentation of them and the fact that they contain surprises inside.
(I've just got rally distracted as my persian Cinnamon has decided to literally climb into the sink head first for a really good look! Now he has tapped his catnip packet onto the kitchen floor. He will start rubbing on it soon. It's as though they are drunk when they smell catnip they go wild! My puppy is being as good as gold as he is usually really mischievous) I'm also sat with my new Midwives Christmas collection CD on. It's got 30 old-fashioned Christmas songs on and I absolutely love it! As soon as it finishes I press play again. It's making me feel excited for Christmas.

Back to the box. I love the red festive box and the Christmas tree design on the front which is made up of illustrations of beauty products. I always keep the limited edition boxes and this one looks more luxurious compared to my Birchbox. I subscribe to this box and it costs £9.99 + £2.95 P+P. I'm disappointed that Miss Glossy will no longer be made. I loved that box and bought all of them! I've just realised that I haven't received the magazine, I receive two products and price cards instead. Was there a magazine for this box? There's usually an introduction isn't there?!

Glossy Box December Christmas box.
 Here is the red festive box and you an see the Christmas beauty design on the front. This box looks really special.


 I love the candy cane tissue paper and the colour co-ordinated ribbon that is tied into a bow.


Even the crinkle green paper used to keep the products safe is a Christmassy colour. This box has been designed extremely well.
So this is what I first saw when I opened my box up. My first thoughts were that is was full.


Here are all of the products that I received inside my Christmas Glossy Box this month and I'm really pleased with this box. I love it. Three full sized items is brilliant.


 Maybelline New York - Volum' Express Colossal Smokey eyes Mascara. £7.99 full size. I was over the moon to receive this full sized mascara. It's one I would have bought myself and I will love using this. I love Maybelline mascaras as they make my eyelashes look fuller and my eyes wide awake.


Seche Nail Lacquer- £9.95 Another full- sized excellent quality item. An extremely festive colour and I received the shade 'Signature' I'm more of a pastels girl but this is perfect for this time of the year.


Beautiful Movements Cosmetics- Nude Lip Gloss 4ml. 8ml would cost £12 and that would be the full sized products so my sample is worth £6. I don't have any / many nude lip colours this makes a nice change. Whether it suits me is something I will discover.


Wilkinson Sword Intuition- Naturals Razor £6.49. I was extremely pleased to see this in the box as it will be really useful and it's another full sized- item :) 


Dr Bronner - Baby Mild Liquid Soap. £5.49 for 237ml. This product is completely biodegradable and vegetable based and is great for people with allergies or sensitive skin.

Overall this month I am extremely pleased with my box. My favourite items are definitely the mascara which is brilliant and the razor.

Do you purchase Glossy Box? What did you receive in yours?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment