Thursday 5 December 2013

Jacava London Passion Nail Polish swatches and review


Hello!

It's getting closer and closer to Christmas and I'm so excited. I've already had a Costa gingerbread latte, bought all pressies and wrapped them, popped inexpensive items in a stocking and made a mental wishlist to go to Marks & Spencers and buy their yummy Christmas food. That advert makes me want it all!

Today I have a Jacava nail polish review in the shade 'Passion' This polish is usually £14.50 but it is currently on sale for £11 here.

Here is what Jacava state about their products ( Taken from here.)

"About Jacava '8-FREE' Non-Toxic Nail Polish Opulent non-toxic nail polish, by JACAVA London, is an '8-free' nail varnish. That's free from DBP, Camphor, Formaldehyde, Toluene, Cellophane, Parabens, Phthalates and Animal Ingredients. We never test on Animals and our nail polish is Vegan friendly. All JACAVA non-toxic nail polish uses a premium, high gloss, long-lasting and nourishing formulation to help your nails stay stronger and grow longer. Designed in London and made in the UK, JACAVA is a quintessentially British nail polish brand with a stunning, luxurious bottle & 22-carat gold printing."

Jacava London- Passion bottle
 The bottle is luxurious and is a high end brand. They stock a range of other gorgeous colours that I have my eyes on but this shade I think is perfect for this time of the year. The consistency makes application super smooth on the fingernails and the regular brush makes it easier to apply due to the longer handle.
I love how it is 8-free and does not test on animals as I am a huge animal lover.

One coat of Jacava London polish in Passion.
Here I have used just one coat of 'Passion' for it to become opaque. It looks incredibly glossy and shiny and would pair perfectly with my maroon trousers and black peplum top.
Wearing this brand makes me feel completely polished to perfection as it oozes sophistication and class. I usually choose turquoises, pinks and other pastels so this shade rocks up my world a little bit.

I would recommend this brand if you are wanting a long-lasting luxurious polish and personally I would choose a more 'Laura' colour for myself next time such as Chillax , Candy floss or Blueberry Muffin.

Have you tried this polish before?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment