Wednesday 15 January 2014

You Beauty Discovery box December unboxing

Ooooo I love my beauty boxes don't I!

Just before Christmas I discovered You Beauty discovery boxes for a bargainous £6.95 for two products and a couple of extras. They have products for you to choose from and then you click to have your box delivered straight away. My boxes came around the 5 days mark. ( My December box arrived quicker than my January box.)
The box is super cute and I liked how you can choose the items that you are going to receive.
Here's what I chose for my December box.


This was a cute snowman bauble that I had on my Christmas tree and the cute You beauty box :)


By the time I had discovered the box some of the items to choose from were out of stock but I really like the look of these ones that I chose.
First up is the Magnifibres which are the brush on fibres that once applied are meant to look like you've applied false lashes.
The second product(s) I chose I actually got two and these are Paul Mitchell Awapuhi hair products. I love hair products so much and am always drawn to them. I received the blow-out spray and the hydrocream for frizz control. 
I'm yet to try out these products yet and that's why I've set my New Year's resolution to use my products because I just like having them sometimes rather than actually using them.

The two little freebies I received were the Green & Black's chocolate and a sample of Jimmy Choo Flash perfume.

I loved the little box and so kept my subscription and got a January box too :)

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment