Friday 28 March 2014

A Candy Clothing Wishlist



Happy Friday everyone!

I discovered the brand Candy Clothing on Twitter and first saw their mint green bracelet and thought it would be perfect for Spring. After taking a little peek on their website, I found that there were so many items that I loved. When I hear the word Candy, I conjure up in my mind sweet delights, hot weather, fun and colourfulness and this is what this brand delivers.

Candy Clothing is an international clothing line which is based in London and was founded in April 2013. Here I have picked out my favourites from their website. They have a wide range of products available for both male, females and children and lines include nails, t-shirts, boots, sweaters and jewellery.

The design are as sweet as sugar and right up my street. So let's take a little look at my wishlist.....




I love how the grey colour of this sweater sets off the pink doughnut and Candy logo. Doughnuts are irresistible and having one on your top to me is amazing.



I love the colours that have been used on these and all of the bling. These would finish off an outfit perfectly. I like how the nails are ready to just glue on and go.



I adore the colours that have been used on these nails and the intricate flower patterns too. You get 20 nails, so in effect, two sets here. How gorgeous would these be for a wedding?




Sweeties and desserts on a bracelet = heaven and this is jam-packed full of fimo polymer clay charms.




I think this is one of my favourite items. It could be worn with so many items to candy it up and therefore makes it ultra versatile. It's described as candyfloss and cream which sells it to me in itself. All of the items are available in a range of sizes too.


I didn't use to like hats at all but in the past couple of years I can't get enough of cute hats and this is one of them. Again, I love the contrast between the hot pink and the grey as it sets it off perfectly. These are in one size and are essential for that nippy wind that we still seem to be getting.



This was the item that I fell in love with on Twitter which kick started this wishlist. I love the mint green colour set off against the gold and they also have a pink version too which I need.




This is a soft feel sweater and combines my two favourite colours.  I would love to wear this as I like to be snuggly and warm.



Finally, what better way to see a donut dessert on your hand than this delicious looking dessert?

What's your favourite pick?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment