Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pixi by Petra- Tinted Brilliance Balm- Rosy Red

Hello everyone,

Today I have a lip crayon to show which is by the brand Pixi. I love lip crayons as they smooth onto the lips easily and add colour and moisture. This particular tinted brilliance balm is by Petra who is a make up artist.

There are eleven different shades in total that I spotted on their website and retail at £12 each. They have some really gorgeous shades and I would love some of the others too. They are not tested on animals which is a definite plus point.
 I love the sound of Unique Pink as it reacts to the own PH level in your lips and provides a unique shade on different people. It reminds me of the Moroccan lipstick that I reviewed.



The balm states that it provides hydration which it definitely did on my lips. They felt really nourished and smooth and this will be from the added shea butter.
From my shade Rosy Red I got quite a strong colour rather than sheer and I was impressed with how  long it lasted for.
It also contains lip-plumping hyaluronic acid which I didn't really notice on my lips to be honest. I noticed the colour a lot more and loved how it complimented my hair colour.



I do like the packaging and branding, not overly so where I need it to look good on my dressing table, but enough to know that it is of good quality.



The tinted balm has a twist up bottom which I love as you just twist up the amount you need then twist back down and pop the lid back on. I don't like products which need a sharpener as it requires too much effort!




Overall I love how smoothing and nourishing the tinted balm feels on my lips and would purchase another in a pink shade.

Have you tried any Pixi lip products?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment