Thursday 6 March 2014

Tony Moly and Etude House sweet little picks

Hello everyone,

Today I am showing you what I received a little while ago in my stocking at Christmas. I absolutely love Tony Moly and Etude House products. They have the most aesthetically pleasing cute items and I want them all. I am drawn to cute items and you can see a theme here that I have gone for all pink (My favourite colour.) Not only are they super cute to look at, they are also fab products to use too.
I will show you what I have so far and then do swatches and reviews in future posts. All of the items were from Ebay and ranged from £2 up to £6 each. I received a few samples with the orders too which are always great to receive.

As they are so cute I like them sitting pretty and haven't got around to using them. This is one of the reasons that I started to blog as I needed to enjoy items and it encourages me to actually use things. It's no good if they are all dried up and I didn't get to enjoy them so that's what I think to myself no matter how pretty something looks.



These are the five items that I have; three lip products, one nail polish and a solid perfume bar.


This is a Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar. Look at the the little ears and face! This smells of strawberry and is in the shade 01.


Tony Moly - Hello Bunny Perfume bar- This one is in Dodo Rose. It has a pop off lid and the scent smells gorgeous straight away.


Tony Moly Fruit Princess Gloss in strawberry. Look at her little face! It makes me laugh! Her strawberry head unscrews and the lipgloss is contained in the pot at the bottom with an attached brush.


Etude House Kissful lip care in 02 Strawberry. I love the packaging and the doll head on the front. Unfortunately my puppy ran off with this and bit the packaging! This a lovely scented strawberry lip balm.





Finally I have an Etude Housepink ice cream nail polish. The packaging is amazing and I really want the full set!

Do you have any of these items?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment