Thursday 29 May 2014

Game Of Thrones Hair Featuring Batiste




Hello everyone,
Today I have made more of an effort with my hair and based the style upon  Daenerys Targaryen, the character from Game Of Thrones, using Batiste's tutorial. The hairstyle is easy to achieve and I love Daenery's hair, she is beautiful. Mine's not quite as long as hers by far and neither is it blonde anymore but this style worked just as well. 

Step 1: Spray hair with Batiste (I used the *dark & deep brown variety) to add texture. Work into your hair by scrunching a little.

Step 2: Roughly part hair in the centre. Split your hair into four equal sections and plait. 

Step 3: Secure your plaits all together at the back of your head using either a bobble , clip or bobby pins/ Kirby grips. (I used Kirby grips as my hair is layered and was too short to fit into a bobble.)

Step 4: Using a large barreled tong add large curls to your hair. 

Step 5: Spritz a little of the Batiste *Strength and Shine and you're good to go.


These are the products I used to create the look altogether. The make-up didn't take me long at all to do- only about five minutes.




I used the Urban Decay eye-shadows in Half Baked for the entire lid and then I blended Twice Baked into the outer corners. I adore Urban Decay as they are pigmented and easy to apply.


I started off with my Benefit Fake-up concealer and applied it under my eyes and blended with my ring finger as the skin is super sensitive here so you need to be delicate. 
I quickly added Avon's Glimmerstick eyeliner in Saturn Grey under my lower lash line. I love these eyeliners so much as they glide on and simply twist up. It's much easier and quicker than sharpening pencils.
I used the peach Maybelline Babylips to add a hint of colour onto my lips for the natural look and the No7 Pop & Glow in Peach Melba on the apples of my cheeks. This was my first time using this and I loved it. It was so easy to apply and blend.
I then finished the look by applying the Desert Metal mascara which I've been enjoying using too.

So there we have my finished Daenerys look.

Love Laura xoxo

*PR items sent kindly for use and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment