Wednesday 7 May 2014

Pink Gadgets #BEDM



Today's blogging challenge for #BEDM is all about gadgets so I'm showing you a few of my mainly pink items that make life more interesting. 
First up is the Breville pink blender which, when I saw it in Tesco, I needed it. Mine is in the shade Strawberry Cream Pink but it's also available in Pistachio and Vanilla Cream too. We have made Ferrero Rocher milkshakes in this so far which are my favourite. I do need to get more use out of this and now it is getting warmer weather I'm sure I will be sourcing for yummy recipes to create drinks.


I've always wanted a SodaStream and mine is in pink for breast cancer awareness. Mine came with a box of sample flavours to try too which was great. I was so excited to get this for our new house and again it's something that I need to use more.



I love my iPad Mini so much. It was a gift from fiance two years ago at Christmas and I was over the moon to receive it. He bought me the pink protective Apple cover for it too which is magnetic. I love watching YouTube videos on it and reading blogs. I also have a range of those hidden objects games and love cracking the clues.



This is my Amika Tourmaline Hair curler which I bought from the Girl's Day out Show in Manchester. Although I already have naturally curly hair this provides definition and a smooth, no frizz finish.

What are your favourite gadgets?

Love Laura xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment