Tuesday 3 June 2014

Denman's Dolphin Tangle Tamer




Hi everyone!
What do you think of my new brush? It's the *Denman Dolphin Tangle Tamer . It's designed for children and has the sweet dolphin artwork printed onto it. I prefer brushes to look pretty because everything I have is like an extension to my personality. If items are plain they don't stand out to me so I won't use them as much. Is that just me or do you do that too?

I use Tangle Tamers / Teezers each time I brush my hair. I used my cupcake Tangle Teezer in the shower before I received this one but after trying it out, this one is gentler on my hair and I prefer the handle to use too. As my hair is wavy, the super-soft nylon bristles are what my hair needs to detangle gently and with ease. I use this brush after conditioning as my hair is silky soft then and it glides through my tangles. My hair was left sleek and silky and seems to be softer overall too.

The pad is cushioned with air and follows the contour of your head to make brushing swift. It is designed for children and it would be perfect to take in their swimming bags to detangle hair after a swim. The only difference I noticed from an adult brush is that the handle and the body of the brush is a little smaller but with small hands this wasn't a noticeable difference to me.

The brush retails for £6.98 and you can buy it here.

Love Laura xoxo
*PR item kindly sent to review.



No comments:

Post a Comment