Monday 23 June 2014

Flavourly June Unboxing


Hi everyone!
Today I have a Flavourly unboxing. I loved this box the first time I received one as a gift for Christmas and when I saw a Groupon code for another one I knew it was a must have. The customer service was excellent in helping me with the code and as soon as it went through the box was delivered within two days which was super swift. As I have literally just received the box, I have not yet had a chance to sample the contents so this post is simply an unboxing to show you what I received in the June box.
The box costs £20 per month if you wish to subscribe and is full of excellent quality items and snacks.



The box has a booklet which gives background information on Flavourly and all of the products inside and whereabouts in the UK that they are from. I like this touch as it is an interesting read.


When I first opened the box I saw that it was packed full of goodies. It's exciting to find out what you're going to receive inside.


First up is this Creative Nature- Tropical Treat bar rrp £1.09. The brand was established to promote health, respect and creativity for the environment and to provide the highest quality natural ingredients. The bar has no added sugars or preservatives and I'm looking forward to trying this out to sample the natural flavours.


Nimm's Fruit Crisps rrp £1.29. I love fruit crisps so this will make a healthy snack for me. I received the apple but they are also available in Apple & Strawberry, Pineapple & Mango, Apple & Kiwi, Pear & Kiwi and Orange & Melon varieties.


Hectares Sweet Potato Crisps- rrp £1.19. These are hand cooked sweet potato crisps with a sprinkle of sea salt. I love sweet potato so I bet these are delicious.


Quibble's Nibbles rrp £1.39 Indian Hot Chilli Peanuts & Cashews. I love peanuts and cashews so I can't wait to try these. The makers wanted to create healthy and delicious snacks without leaving lots of product on the fingers whilst and after eating.


Flavour 21 by Laura Santtini rrp £2.00 This will be great when creating pizzas and contains triple strength concentrated tomato puree, soffrito and full bodied red wine. This sounds like it's packed full of flavour.


Beanies Flavour Co- Gingerbread Flavoured Instant Coffee- £2.50. I was recently contacted by Beanies and wrote a review for them. I chose four flavours, which was a hard decision, but didn't choose Gingerbread so I'm really pleased that it is inside the Flavourly box. These coffees are super low in calories and use the finest raw materials. 


On the Pulse Foods rrp £1.19 Jamaican Jerk Hot Chicks- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas. I love the packaging on this one and it makes a very handy snack for on the go. Can't wait to test the flavour on these.



Coconom- Organic Coconut Sugar- £3.45. These are organic coconut sugar crystals which can be used in a variety of ways such as in baking, pop in hot chocolate or sprinkled on yoghurt or ice cream. I love coconut and this sounds absolutely delicious.


Finally I received Frank & Co - Scotch Bonnet Jelly £4.95. This can be eaten hot or cold marinated over salmon or as an accompaniment to savoury dishes or great with cheese. 

So overall, I love these Flavourly boxes for the reason that you get to try high quality foods and snacks, you get such a lot crammed into the box and you have the element of surprise because you don't know what you're getting.
The total amount that my box is worth is £19.05p

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment