Thursday 2 October 2014

BeautyUk Nail Polish Review - Daffodil Delight


Hi everyone,

The weather has been so sunny here in Edinburgh lately and so I'm making the most of the sunshine in the garden. This *Daffodil Delight from BeautyUK fits in perfectly with the bright weather and me holding onto the memories of the Summer just gone. I've never really worn yellow polish before so it was good to rock something new. It's a really unique colour which to me makes a fashion statement. The polish is priced at £2.99 which is very reasonable and you can buy it online direct from BeautyUK or from Superdrug stores also.



The polish requires two coats to ensure that you get an even finish and I found that it lasted really well on my nails so bonus points for that. As I've mentioned before, polish seems to chip on the same day as I wear it, so this to last a few days on my nails was fab. It was quite quick to dry too as compared to other polishes I've tried, I end up smudging them as they don't dry quick enough for me. I usually polish my nails at the last minute before I've got to be somewhere so a fast drying time is essential to me.
The polish really stood out and I think it could be incorporated into Autumn time too with mustard shades and navy blue hues.




Would you wear a yellow shade?

Love Laura xoxo
*PR item sent kindly for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment