Friday 31 October 2014

My Kawaii Wonderland Halloween Lucky Bag Unboxing


Happy Halloween everyone!

I adore Kawaii items and as soon as I saw Kawaii Wonderland were doing a lucky bag for Halloween, I snapped one up. I love the excitement of Halloween and want to watch Addam's family and Hocus Pocus again. You can't beat a bit of nostalgia. When I was little I used to love lucky bags and as I have grown up I'm still the same and love them. I think it's because you don't know what you're receiving so it's a great surprise and like Christmas or Birthday time and I want to relive that feeling throughout the year too. These lucky bags were £10 each plus postage and packaging and it arrived super quick through the post. The Halloween ones have now sold out but soon Shell is launching some Christmas stocking filler ones which I will be trying to get my hands on too before they sell out.


My items were all inside the pink and white stripy paper bag and held together with the adorable Kawaii Wonderland unicorn logo sticker. When I was opening it up I pulled out one item at a time.
Here are all of the items that I received inside my lucky bag.


These are the Halloween items that I received. These bad boys are going to be keeping my feet warm today. The other choices were Frankenstein socks and variations on colours for the clips and badge. Look at the skeleton hair clips. They are creepy. Think I will wear these in my hair today.
How cute is the little spider badge too! She is adorable. If they looked like this in real life, I would keep one as a pet!


I love Cinnamoroll and here Hello Kitty is dressed up in an outfit and I'm going to put these on my keys. 
Rilakkuma is adorable and I received a coffee and chocolate coaster which I'll start using straight away.


I used to have a pen like this and I loved it. You press the little spring down for the colour that you want and write away.
I received Rilakumma stickers which is great as who doesn't love the bear?
Oooo and I love the cat post it notes to stick in notebooks or for remembering pages in a book/ magazine.


Finally I received these sweeties which I think mine were cola flavoured. You get three in a pack and two taste yummy and the third is sour and made me pull a face. I thought I was doing well but then it hit me. It was the last one I ate too!


Overall- I love the lucky bag. My favourite items are the socks and the little cat post its.

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment