Friday 7 November 2014

Etude House - Fresh Cherry Lip Tint Review


Happy Friday everyone. 

I bought the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint on Ebay for a couple of pounds from the Etude House sellers shop. It took a long time for it to arrive, I would say about five or six weeks but it was worth it when it finally dropped through the letterbox.

I love Etude House and I was drawn to it at first for the amazing packaging. This product is the Fresh Cherry Tint which is available in four different shades. I chose this one as it's a gorgeous pink colour and it's in the shade PK002 Cherry tint #4.

Etude House describes the lip tint as a "tint promotes moist & shiny cherry lips with a smooth, creamy texture."

Directions- Use tip to gather and apply tint, Apply extra layer for added coverage.


I love the font and the hot pink bottle. The lid screws off and there is an applicator to apply the lip tint. It smells absolutely delicious like sweet bubblegum and I could just eat it all up. I did slightly lick my lips and it didn't taste good so I wouldn't try it if I were you! The tint looks as though it is a bright Barbie pink but as soon as it has contact with the back of my hand or lips it applies quite sheer. If you add more product by building it up then you can achieve a more vibrant look.


The tint does feel creamy and applies smoothly but then it has that drying effect on your lips like a tint has. I'm comparing it to Benefit's tints and these do exactly the same.
The product looks like a shiny lip gloss when wet and then dries to a stain. It has really good longevity and lasted for hours on my lips (and also stained the back of my hand!)

What I love about it:
- I love the cute pink bottle.
The scent smells delicious.
It's very affordable.
I love the pink shade.
You can build up a more vibrant look or keep it sheer.
Long-lasting.

What I don't love:
The drying feeling it has on my lips as soon as the tint sinks into my lips.


I would definitely repurchase and I'd like to try the other shades too.

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment