Friday 21 November 2014

Japanese Candy Unboxing


Hi everyone and Happy Friday! 

I originally went onto the Cybercandy website as they used to do Japanese sweets in a mixed box but when I went on I couldn't find them so I turned to Ebay. I typed in Japanese candy assortment and a few different options came up. This particular mix cost around £12 with postage added and it arrived surprising quickly.

First of all how adorable is the Little Twin Stars bag that the candy arrived in? I don't have the heart to throw it away. I need to make a collage with it or something. I am drawn to cute packaging and kawaii items so this candy was a must have for me. I love lucky bags and surprises and trying new sweeties so I had to get this.
Below is all of the different candy pieces that I got. I got quite a lot an an array of different pieces to try too.
The poo one looks very interesting!! (Might have to give that one a sniff first!)

I love the colours and cuteness and can't wait to try them out.


I also got a free bonus gift with my package too which is a nice touch. I adore the cute packaging on this one too.


Inside were two lemon sweeties and a piece of tropical dried fruit too.

Do you like trying out new candy too?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment