Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Autumn Tag 2014


Hi everyone,

If anyone were to ask me what my favourite season was I would surely say Spring/ Summer time. However the more I think about it, I love Halloween and Bonfire night so much and both of these are in the Autumn time.
I cam across the Autumn tag that Georgina from Makeup Pixi3 had created and thought I would give it a shot.


1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I love love love flavoured coffees and my favourite ever would be cinnamon flavoured. I love the Gingerbread latte that I got ( i think from Costa) last year and it had a little gingerbread man biscuit poking out of the cream on the top. So adorable that I took a pic and Instagrammed it! I love caramel lattes too and they remind me of my friend Lucy.

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I wear the whole lot in Autumn time. I didn't use to like hats at all but I'm a sucker for cute ones especially with pom-poms on them now. I also get earache if I go out in the cold without one on so I always make sure that I wear one. I wear black boots too mostly and my Skecher snow boots and pink Hunter wellies are a must have. The Skechers have lasted me so long and they're still practically like new. I wore my River Island and Primark ones so much that unfortunately they died and went to dustbin heaven.

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
The only time I change the music that I listen to is at Christmas time or for summer songs so in Autumn time I'm still in the chart music phase. I adore Meghan Trainor at the moment. Her voice is so distinctive an I love her style.

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I vary my perfumes depending on what I feel like at the time. The Body Shop chocolate perfume reminds me of cold weather though as I received it last Christmas time and it smells absolutely divine.

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I actually need to get into the whole candle thing. I love my house to smell delicious and the varying scents sound amazing. I wish there was a Bath and Bodyworks over here. Actually I wouldn't have any money left so maybe it's for the best.

6.  What do you love most about Autumn?
I love the whole spookiness of Halloween and watching movies. I love getting a takeaway and snuggling up. I love wearing onesies. I love the Autumn sunshine and the crisp leaves.

7.  Favourite makeup look?
The dolly look which consists of pink lips, blusher, eyeliner and volume mascara.

8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I was most looking forward to Halloween which has just been and gone, Bonfire night, preparations for Christmas by buying presents, taking a trip to the Enchanted Forest next Tuesday and visiting my family.

Love Laura xoxo
Thanks Georgina for the lovely tag xx

No comments:

Post a Comment