Tuesday 18 November 2014

What's In My November Glossybox?


Hello. I hope you are all well.

Today I have my November Glossybox unboxing to show you. I thought I had received it last week and then I got a sudden realisation that it was my missing August box that has only just been resent. It took from August until last week to sort it out and get it resent which is disappointing to say the least. 

Anyway onto this November box. In my e-mail box everyone was sent a spoiler to say that each box was going to contain a Burt's Bees lip product which I was looking forward to receiving. I do love beauty boxes but I'm not sure after Christmas whether I am going to continue with them as I want my Kawaii ones and foodie ones instead. We shall see.


The products were contained in the luxury pink Glossy box with tissue paper, sticker and paper crinkles. It always looks impressive does Glossybox and it's a lovely treat to arrive through the post. 
If you're not familiar with Glossybox, it's a monthly subscription box which contains beauty items and costs £10 plus £3.25 postage and packaging per month. If you pay month by month as you go on, you can unsubscribe at any time.

On first glimpse I was impressed by the contents. I was pleased to see that there is a contents card with information and prices on this month as I didn't like it being online. I was used to having a card in there for quick reference. 


I adore hair care. I could stare at it in Boots for the longest time. I am in search of a miracle, softening and glossy product that makes my curls look fab without any frizz. I can't wait to try out this OGX Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo. The oil contained inside is said to rapidly reach the hair shaft and restore shine, soften and strengthen the hair. The full size of this is only £3 for 385ml so if I like it I will certainly be purchasing the full size. The size I received was a dinky 88.7ml. Some subscribers may have received the conditioner instead which I would usually prefer. I needed more shampoo though so I'm happy.


I love eyeliner as it makes my eyes stand out. Without it my eyes look really bare and I notice a difference. I've not heard of this Lollipops Make Up Eye Pencil before but I love the name of the brand! On the card it states that it's international and when searching the website it says that the products are made in France and Italy. I'm liking the look of their lipsticks as well as other products very much. I love that this pencil is twist-up-able as I can never be bothered finding a sharpener. Usually once it's gone blunt I just reach for a new one so with twistables I can use them to the end. 
I love the pink and gold leopard packaging and love how it contains Vitamin E with anti-aging and anti-radical action. I love, love, love that the pencil glides on like a dream too. I get rid of pencils that you need to exert effort or drag across the skin and I can tell already that this is going to be an absolute dream. I will get lots of use out of this product.
The eye pencil costs 14 euros.


Next we have this Monu Skincare- Refining Capri Facial Oil which was so hard to photograph with the days getting darker earlier and the white text on the bottle. The full size of this oil would be £26 for 100ml and I received 30ml. 
"An invigorating facial oil to balance oily skin and decongest pores to ensure that breakouts remain a thing of the past."
The oil contans grape seed, Camphor ( I had to google what this is and it's a white crystalline substance with an aromatic scent and is found in essential oils) and citrus oils. I unscrewed the lid and  sniffed it and I can smell lemons in there.


Oooo I love lip products and haven't had anything from Burt's Bees before. This costs £6.99 and I'm really happy with the shade Pucker that I received. 
"100% natural, sheer colour enriched with moisturising Apricot Wax glides on lips for a sweet and super shiny finish.. so your lips shine as much as your personality." 
This smells deliciously sweet like strawberries and glided on my lips. It feels really moisturising on my lips too. If you touch it, it does have that slightly sticky feeling.


Last but not least I received this H2O+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment which would cost £27.50 full sized which is 50ml. I received 8ml in a small tube. You can buy the full size from Marks & Spencer's. 
"This oil-free moisture gel delivers deep hydration while minimising the appearance of fine lines." I usually leave skin products in little tubes but this actually sounds good so I'm going to make a point of trying this out.

So that's November's Glossybox. I do like this box and feel that they are improving and getting back to their roots of where they first started. 
My favourite products this month are the shampoo, eye pencil and Burt's Bees.

What do you think of this box? Did you get one too?

Love Laura xoxo
Oh and the invitation is to use on a website that has designer clothes and I got a £20 voucher to use. I haven't been on the site so I'm not sure how far this £20 will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment