Saturday 6 December 2014

Kawaii Lucky Bag Unboxing


Happy Saturday everyone.

I'm working all weekend but desperately wanted to blog as I have so many ideas for posts. My head has been elsewhere trying to figure out what I want career wise as I'm quite ambitious but then after I put all the hard work in, I start to get confused and think if a change is necessary as it's stressful. I guess I need to take another leap of faith as it's worked for me so far.

Onto today's post. I am so intrigued by lucky bags. I have a longing to know what surprises are hiding inside so when I spotted a Kawaii surprise box on Ebay, I really wanted it. To find it just type in Kawaii box and it's the one with 10 surprises for £10. 

No don't get me wrong, this is cute but it's nowhere near on par with the other Kawaii goodies I have previously reviewed.
The surprise box contained a little make up bag / pencil case which is not really my style. It's nice enough but just not Kawaii enough for me so this will be given to someone who will appreciate it more than me.

I then received three packets of post it notes which will come in handy. You don't get very many in the pack though as they're really thin. My favourite design would be the Eiffel Tower and I'm not fussed about the other two.

The little bear book is a cute notebook and I will use this as I like it and paper always comes in useful to make lists, blog ideas, to-do lists, present lists etc.

The little bee is a metal book marker which keeps the page that you are up to when reading a book. I will use this as I've got three books on the go at the moment and I end up using a torn out piece of a magazine to keep my pages.

I received three pens which will come in very handy as I always need a pen at home and at work. Think I will actually take one with me today to write my lists. The little cat is a pen topper which is sweet.

Finally I got two rolls of deco tape which is sweet and I'll enjoy getting craft with these. I'm thinking to use it to decorate empty beauty boxes or for decorating letters and envelopes. It makes me want to start a scrapbook too.

My favourite item in the box is..... I'm struggling here as there's nothing that excites me and makes me think 'oh wow that's gorgeous.' Therefore I won't be getting one of these boxes again as I don't think it was worth the price tag. I love my Kawaii Box and my Kawaii Wonderland ones far more instead.

Do you like the contents of this box?

Love Laura xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment