Wednesday 31 December 2014

KawaiiBox December 2014 Unboxing and Review


I received my December KawaiiBox today and I'm feeling the festiveness again. I'm always so excited to receive this box of goodies through the post.  This is hands down my favourite ever subscription box and this month was amazing. The cute little notecard adds a personal touch and the pink tissue paper starts off the girliness. 

The Kawaiibox costs $18.90 a month and takes around two weeks to arrive from Singapore.


How adorable is this Kawaii Christmas tree?


After lifting off the pink tissue paper this is the colourful sight that met my eyes. It's packed full of Kawaii items and includes Christmassy pieces too.


First up are the Christmassy items. I love the Christmas glitter puff stickers as they are adorable. The reindeer square is an envelope which is so cute I just need to kiss it. The Santa is a fold out card with different expressions on his face and the festive pencils and erasers have just tipped me over the festive cuteness edge. I will still be using these in March time.




How adorable is this little yellow side crown headband? I will be wearing this as I love the princess look! I also received two packs of iridescent sequins which will be fab for nail art or decorating.



I love the colours used on this little bag so much and it feels sooooo unbelievably soft.


Hearts are another of my favourites and I love this notebook which has different colours inside it.




 
This little donut squishy is addictively squashy. I can't stop squishing it! 
The blue bunny is uber cute and the little pink bow makes it even more adorable.


I love treats and these ones are pandas and are chocolate filled wafers. Yummy!


Finally I received some Hello Kitty nail scissors complete with a polka dot bow.

Best box ever!

Happy New Year :)

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment