Wednesday 31 December 2014

Laura's Life #2

Hello everyone!

It's the last day of 2014. I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas ( If you celebrate it) and have a fabulous New Year.



Watching:
I've been watching quite a lot of films over the festive season including Home Alone to make us feel all festive. I love the church scene with the dramatic music. I also watched Noah which is fantastic and the new X Men film last night which is amazing too. Before Christmas we were watching the comedy series Trollied which is based in a supermarket. It's really easy to watch and perfect for chilling at night for a giggle.

Reading: 
I've been feeling super nostalgic and have been buying some old childhood favourites such as Enid Blyton's Enchanted Forest collection, Naughty Amelia Jane and old annuals too. I love being transported back in time. My mum bought me a Milly Molly Mandy book for my Birthday last year and that's probably what started it off. I also started reading J.K Rowling's Cuckoo's Calling book too which I've hot half way through.



Making: 
I've been making a mess with all my new presents as I still haven't put most of them away.

Listening: 
I love, love, love Meghan Trainor's songs. I need her album. I also love her dress sense too. My mum and dad said that when they saw her in her video, she was the same as me!
I also adore Paloma Faith. Her voice is amazing live.



Day-dreaming:
 About holidays and weddings.

Buying: 
All of these shoes that you see below. They were an absolute bargain and I didn't have many flat dolly shoes left at all. I used to have so many but they all seemed to die at the same time and went to dustbin heaven. The quality street-like ones below were only £3 each, the lilac were £4 and the holographic which is my all time favourite colour EVER were £5. I also got new underwear from the New Look sale which are fabulous, a lilac top from Matalan for £4 oh and the Soap and Glory Boots Christmas special just before Christmas too. Happy Christmas to meeeeeeeee.



Walking:
Through the forest and football fields in my wellies with the boys to burn off their energy. They run as fast as they can and then when I get them home, they fall fast asleep!

Appreciating:
 The beautiful, thoughtful gifts that people have given to  me for Christmas.

Trying out: 
New nail polish for New Years Eve tonight and my new black play suit.

Preparing: 
For my fiances Birthday at the end of January and my New Years outfit for tonight.


Wearing:
Onesies to snuggle up into, fluffy jumpers, deer Primark Christmas jumper which is the most cutest one I have even seen in my life. New dresses and tights!

Looking forward to: 
Seeing Wicked in Edinburgh which was a Christmas present from my fiances parents' for Christmas. I'm over the moon. I love witches, the Wizard of Oz and musicals so I cannot wait for this.

Tidying:
I constantly tidy up after my pets as they make such a mess daily the rascals. 

Cooking:
I made a chicken roast on Monday night which was delicious. My mum made the most amazing Christmas dinner ever. It had turkey, stuffing, stewed apples, sausages in a ginger and garlic marinade, carrots, roast potatoes and cauliflower cheese. Oh and sausages wrapped in bacon with lashes of thick gravy.



Drinking:
My favourite festive drinks are a Buck's fizz on Christmas day and this has now become a tradition. I love Malibu and Coke, sweet cocktails, Kopparberg strawberry and lime and Crabbies Rhubarb & raspberry.

Exercising:
Power walking Alfie and Teddy and walking up and down the department and stairs at work.

Planning:
I need to book our holidays and our wedding too! <3

What have you been up to lately?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment