Friday 23 January 2015

Makeup Revolution Haul


I've wanted to try Makeup Revolution products for the longest time so when I had some Christmas money, I decided straight away to get some items. At the time there was a Christmas promotion whereby if you spent £25 or more on items then you got a free gift with your order. After seeing what you would get, I took full advantage of the offer.

Makeup Revolution was launched in London in March 2014 and in that time has gained fast popularity. Their products range from as little as £1 and I have heard fantastic comments about the pigmentation of the makeup. New products are launching all the time and I already want/ need the I love Makeup Blushing Hearts (I adore the heart shaped packaging,)  the Naked Chocolate Palette  and the new Lip Lava's.  Anything with cute packaging and I neeeeed it!


I decided on three eye shadow palettes these being;

Iconic 1 - I chose this one as it had lots of shimmer shades and I love nudes as they make my blue eyes stand out more. I loved the look of the golds in particular and can't wait to see if they are buttery and pigmented.

Iconic 3 Again this has a great mix of shimmers and mattes and what I love about this one is the more pink/ gold shades. These really remind me of the Urban Decay Palettes but for a much smaller price tag of £4 compared to £37. 

Mermaids vs Unicorns When I heard the name of this palette, it made me want it even more! I love mermaids and I love Unicorns so great name choice.  I've only actually started wearing nude colours recently whereas this palette is definitely my go to. I like wearing blues and greens so I'm leaning towards a Mermaid already. 

 
I got the blush palette in All About The Pink  for £6 and it has a mixture of shimmer, matte and baked blushers. I love pink blushers and these six shades look fabulous.

I love lipsticks and so I decided to choose six different ones as they were an amazing £1 each.
The colours I chose were;
Enchant,
Magnificent
Flashing
Sweetheart
Dazzle
Cheer

Mostly pink shades with a purple too as I loved the look of this shade.


This is the free gift that I got with my order. I wanted one of these palettes as soon as I saw them, yes purely for the pink gem heart on the front! This is the I Heart Passion palette and it will look beautiful on my dressing.
Also included with the gift were these three lipglosses. The vibrant pink shade looks an absolute beaut.
I also got this vivid blush lacquer too which is not a shade I would necessarily choose myself but it will be great to try it out and see if I suit it or not.



What do you recommend from Makeup Revolution? Have you tried this brand before?

Love Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment