Friday 9 January 2015

What I Got In My Soap & Glory Boots Box


After trying out the Sugar Crush body butter by Soap & Glory, I was really impressed and so I kept on checking the Boots website for this offer to arrive online. Usually costing £60 it was a star offer for £29 which is a fab reduction. On the morning that it went online, the website was playing up and wouldn't let me check out. When I tried later on in the afternoon, they were all sold out (gutted!) I remembered my mum telling me though that last year she saw them in the actual Boots' stores and they were all piled up like a pyramid, so before I started work on the Saturday, I dashed in and found lots of them left and near the entrance to the store. (Phew!)


The products are all stored in this box which is limited edition and has been designed by 'London's Queen of doodle' Hattie Stewart. I love the design of the box as it mixes Christmas, pink and retroness. I'm going to keep the box on display in my bathroom and when I've finished using all the products (probably next Christmas!) I will use it to store other items in.


Inside the box is this handy drawstring bag which is great quality and houses all of the products.


Here's all of the ten full-sized items that are contained inside the bag. I love how they have included a wide range of different items from their products line to try out. I've not tried out any of these before so I have a lot of catching up to do.


Here I've put all of the creams together and these are;

The Righteous Butter- Body Butter 300ml
Butter Yourself - Moisture Lotion 500ml
Heel Genius- Foot Cream- 125ml
Hand Dream- Super Cream 100ml


For the make-up items there is;
Off Your Face- 3 in 1 Daily Purifying Cloths x25
Thick and Fast- Super Volume Mascara 10ml
Sexy Mother Pucker- Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive 7ml


Here I have popped the shower items together and there is;
Whipped Clean- Shower butter 250ml
Orangeasm- Body Wash 500ml
Sugar Crush- Body Scrub 300ml. I have the Sugar Crush body butter and it's smells amazing and that's what prompted me to buy all of these goodies!

Have you tried Soap & Glory before? Did you buy this star offer?

Love Laura xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment